WELCOME TO MERCU BUANA ENGLISH CLUB (MBEC) FORUM. Smile

To take all kind of fun stuffs offered by our forum, please LOG IN if you are already a member or REGISTER yourself to join our community if you're not yet.

Don't forget to visit MBEC Official Site : http://mbec.co.nr



 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 10 words you need to stop misspelling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skullhonggg
MODERATOR
MODERATOR
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: 10 words you need to stop misspelling   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:22 am












It's nice to share...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wahyu sp
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-09-18
Location : jakarta

PostSubject: Re: 10 words you need to stop misspelling   Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:42 pm

skullhonggg wrote:











It's nice to share...

i'm join too now flower affraid pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eko Tama Putra Saratian
MBEC Lover
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-09-20
Location : In her heart

PostSubject: Re: 10 words you need to stop misspelling   Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:31 pm

what are you doing yu?

smoke smoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skullhonggg
MODERATOR
MODERATOR
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: 10 words you need to stop misspelling   Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Eko Tama Putra Saratian wrote:
what are you doing yu?

smoke smoke
maksudnya apa dehhh??? what do u mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eko Tama Putra Saratian
MBEC Lover
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-09-20
Location : In her heart

PostSubject: Re: 10 words you need to stop misspelling   Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:49 pm

skullhonggg wrote:
Eko Tama Putra Saratian wrote:
what are you doing yu?

smoke smoke
maksudnya apa dehhh??? what do u mean?

I mean yu = wahyu..
have understood for now n later kun????


aye dance aye dance aye dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skullhonggg
MODERATOR
MODERATOR
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: 10 words you need to stop misspelling   Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:47 am

Eko Tama Putra Saratian wrote:
skullhonggg wrote:
Eko Tama Putra Saratian wrote:
what are you doing yu?

maksudnya apa dehhh??? what do u mean?

I mean yu = wahyu..
have understood for now n later kun????



apaan siii ko... gaje dehhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deniez Hitsmaker
SUPPORT DIVISION
SUPPORT DIVISION
avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-09-18
Location : Cipondoh, Tangerang

PostSubject: Re: 10 words you need to stop misspelling   Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:18 pm

ask: why forum be "curhat" room???

we should discuss all about English.. grump grump grump
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hitsmaker.co.nr
Eko Tama Putra Saratian
MBEC Lover
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-09-20
Location : In her heart

PostSubject: Re: 10 words you need to stop misspelling   Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Deniez Hitsmaker wrote:
ask: why forum be "curhat" room???

we should discuss all about English.. grump grump grump


it's all about english nis..
improve your english please..

geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deniez Hitsmaker
SUPPORT DIVISION
SUPPORT DIVISION
avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-09-18
Location : Cipondoh, Tangerang

PostSubject: Re: 10 words you need to stop misspelling   Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Eko Tama Putra Saratian wrote:
Deniez Hitsmaker wrote:
ask: why forum be "curhat" room???

we should discuss all about English.. grump grump grump


it's all about english nis..
improve your english please..

geek geek geek

please check your tongue, how many branches
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hitsmaker.co.nr
Eko Tama Putra Saratian
MBEC Lover
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-09-20
Location : In her heart

PostSubject: Re: 10 words you need to stop misspelling   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Deniez Hitsmaker wrote:
Eko Tama Putra Saratian wrote:
Deniez Hitsmaker wrote:
ask: why forum be "curhat" room???

we should discuss all about English.. grump grump grump


it's all about english nis..
improve your english please..

geek geek geek

please check your tongue, how many branches


what's the relates hoki GM?


study study study study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skullhonggg
MODERATOR
MODERATOR
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: 10 words you need to stop misspelling   Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Eko Tama Putra Saratian wrote:
Deniez Hitsmaker wrote:
Eko Tama Putra Saratian wrote:
Deniez Hitsmaker wrote:
ask: why forum be "curhat" room???

we should discuss all about English.. grump grump grump


it's all about english nis..
improve your english please..

geek geek geek

please check your tongue, how many branches


what's the relates hoki GM?


study study study study

ihhh ini ababil galauers berisik deh ... you guys are disturbing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 10 words you need to stop misspelling   

Back to top Go down
 
10 words you need to stop misspelling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Words fail me . . .
» BEWARE- stop drinking Mcdonalds milkshakes
» Some Definitions of Psychological Words
» When will the pain stop?
» Does our sin stop God communicating with us?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Scrabble and Spelling Bee Division :: Spelling Bee-
Jump to: